Wishlist Wednesday: Autumn Beauty Buys.

It’s the last full week of September so I guess we can officially get excited for Autumn! Honestly, I’ve been excited since that awful weather we had back in August, then all of a sudden September comes and the weather is beautifully warm and sunny again! However, there’s a definite chill in the air and as the leaves are falling and the nights are drawing in, I think its time to finally bring out that Autumn wardrobe and lust over fall make-up looks.

Autumn for me is all about deep berry shades, full plum lips and a strong contour and highlight. I also have freshers this week so I’ve been loving experimenting with different make-up looks and feel I need a few more items to add to my fall make-up collection. A girl can dream…..

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

What’s on your Autumn wishlist?

Lots of love,

Jessie. xoxo

Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin

1. Shannon Murray
    September 24, 2014 / 4:10 pm

I have double wear and it's definitely worth the money, especially for the winter. It's a great foundation but if you have dry skin I wouldn't go for it lovely. Ooo I'd love to try Benefit's Gimme Brow but I'm just not a brow person. I need someone to teach me how to make mine look good, almost effortlessly.Lovely wishlist hun.Shannon, http://www.katepetali.blogspot.com

September 24, 2014 / 4:53 pm

I have used Double Wear and Gimme Brow before and loved both so I want to get them back for this new season 🙂 have a look online at some brow tutorials! That's how I learnt how to do mine 🙂 thank you lovely xx

2. Laura.
    September 24, 2014 / 4:28 pm

Ooh I'd love to try that NARS lipstick and MAC'swww.internetlyaddicted.blogspot.co.uk

September 24, 2014 / 4:54 pm

Oooh me too.. I think I may treat myself to some new make-up this week 😀 xx

3. Kudzai
    September 24, 2014 / 5:03 pm

Ugh I'm totally lusting over that MAC lipstick!! xoxo♡Kudzai || NEWKIDBLOGS

September 25, 2014 / 5:29 pm

Me too! It looks so stunning! xx

4. Efflorescent Dream
    September 24, 2014 / 7:24 pm

Such a great wishlist – lasting after most of these things myself! You're right about berry shades – perfect for autumn!I have the Estee Lauder foundation and it's amazing; I bought it just for special occasions but have ended up using it everyday, oops!Alexandra ♡efflorescentdream.co.uk

September 25, 2014 / 5:30 pm

I wear the Estee Lauder foundation every day too!! It's so amazing. Thank you :)) xx

5. Shannon Boyce
    September 24, 2014 / 7:40 pm

What a great wishlist. I am loving that NARS lipstick!the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

September 25, 2014 / 5:31 pm

Thank you Shannon, me too!! xx

6. M
    September 25, 2014 / 11:58 pm

Love all the picks. Thanks for sharingMade in Mauve

7. Natalye
    September 26, 2014 / 3:16 am

that MAC lipstick looks beautiful. The Lorac Pro Mega palette is currently on my wishlist 🙂

8. Chloe
    September 26, 2014 / 7:55 am

The CT Palette is to die for (isn't all her makeup?!), this is a fab wishlist, I have the Benefit Gimme Brow and it's amazing, definitely worth a go if you've never tried it!Chloe xChloe's Way

9. FilipinaMacBarbie
    September 27, 2014 / 11:27 am

I love my MAC prep n prime highlighter. THE BEST!!