I cannot believe it’s 2014 tomorrow! This year has literally FLOWN. And it has been a brilliant one. 2012 was fantastic but I think 2013 may have just topped it.. Here’s to hoping the same will happen in 2014! I feel like I’ve been neglecting my blog lately. Christmas has been manic and now I’ve had to start revising for January exams too 🙁 but I thought I would do a little post today looking back on my year!
2. My nineteenth birthday party in Cardiff was such a blast except my friend lost her phone 🙁
3. I went to a wedding with Dan and his family; my first wedding in ten years!
4. Had many hilarious nights out with one of my best friends at uni.
5. Got overly drunk in Swansea a few too many times.
6. Started my blog in March and the blogging photos began!
7. Had many lovely days out around Wales, and really got into photography.
8. Dressed up as a leopard (again) – CARNAAAGE!
9. Left Cardiff for the summer! My last pic of it while walking through Bute Park.
10. Had fabulous nights out with my bestest friends.
11. A spontaneous night out to Cardiff instead of revising resulted in too many drinks and a parking ticket.
12. I went to my first beauty blogging event after my exams (which I got firsts in :D)
13. Had great nights out with my mam and auntie! What a pair.
14. The summer was just amazing! Soooo sunny.
15. Random nights out are always the best.
16. Beach days with Dan.
17. Saw my favourite two people Rihanna and David Guetta in Twickenham!
18. My nan and grandad’s 50th wedding anniversary!
19. Went to Ibiza with my best friends and had the funniest week of my life.
20. Saw Calvin Harris in Amnesia (love him!) as well as Avicii in Ushuaia.
21. The night we saw Example!
22. My dad bought a caravan at a local beach and we had great times there.
23. The first night out in our new house in Cardiff for my friend’s 19th!
24. Worked at the Royal Welsh Show for the second time filming for BBC Wales.
25. Went to Majorca with my mum, nan and brother 🙂
26. C’an Picafort in Majorca is just beautiful.
27. It was my mam’s 50th birthday! (She’ll kill me if she knew I said that ha!)
28. Me and my little cousin at my mam’s birthday meal.
29. I moved into my student house in Cardiff with the girls.
30. Took some steps towards becoming a journalist and started writing for the local paper.
31. Had some hilarious nights out with the girls, including partying with Joe Calzaghe and each night one of us being so drunk we had to be taken home.
32. Went to watch Wales vs. Australia with my family and Dan.
33. Our last night out before Christmas!
34. Went to another wedding 🙂
35. Me and my Grandad at Christmas.
36. With my favourite ladies! My mam and nan.
Sorry for the million photos, but this year has been an absolute blast! Let’s hope 2014 is just as good. My new years resolutions are to stop buying so many clothes and to learn how to cook haha! As well as to work hard in university and have some crazy wild times. I can’t wait to see what this year brings 🙂 Happy New Year everyone!