So, here we are again, another haul 🙁 I was planning on stopping shopping and I did – for about two weeks. I just can’t stop myself but seriously enough is enough. I wanted a few things before holiday and now that’s all I need for the rest of the summer! I have so many clothes I’ve either never worn or have only worn once, it’s like an addiction!
Orange Midi Skirt – River Island – £20
Denim Ripped Shorts – River Island – £25
White Crop Top – Topshop – £8
Rose Gold Watch – River Island – £30
Neon String Bracelets – Primark – £2.50
1. Orange Midi Skirt – I love midi skirts, I find them so flattering and love the fact that they’re so versatile and can be worn with anything! You can wear them casually during the day with converse and a nice top and jacket, or out clubbing or for drinks with crops tops and wedges.. The list is endless! I already have a black and a grey skirt but thought I should spice it up a bit and go for a bright orange, especially seeing as the weather is so dull lately. It’s nice to add a bit of colour to your wardrobe no matter what the weather!
2. Denim Ripped Shorts – As I am off on holiday next week I needed some new denim shorts.. Well, not really. I just saw them and absolutely loved them. They match pretty much anything and will be ideal with a funky crop top whilst I’m partying in the White Isle next week. I love the detail on them too as they can be worn in the day or night. I love short shorts!
3. White Crop Top – I’ve been needing a white crop top for a while. I have every other colour/pattern under the sun but not white and this one was only £8 which I think is quite the bargain! It’s plain, which I like, so it can be dressed up with some pretty jewellery such as a statement necklace and can be worn with any bottoms. Ideal!
4. Rose Gold Watch – I needed a watch as I don’t have one and they make such nice accessories. Also I have a new job in Miss Selfridge so I need one to check the time when I’m in work. I love this watch as the colour is so neutral and goes with anything. I also love a bit of bling and sparkle, what girl doesn’t?
5. Neon String Bracelets – I can’t resist anything neon these days. These bracelets will make cute accessories that can be worn whilst I’m on holiday. I was thinking of even trying them out as anklets, what do you think?
Lots of love, Jessie. xoxo