Hey guys! Sorry I haven’t posted for a while, revision has slowly taken over my life and I’m so sick of constantly feeling guilty when I do anything other than look at a book. I have an exam Tuesday and then another in two week and then, that’s it! Freshers year is over. It’s mad to think I’ve been at university for nearly a year now – although, I have been home more than I’ve been away. I absolutely hated it at first but am so glad I’ve stuck it out, I feel more independent, I’ve met some wonderful friends and had an amazing time partying in the Cardiff nightclubs. It’s such a different way of life than what I’m used to but it is so enjoyable and anyone considering university next year should definitely go for it!
Anyway, back to today’s post. I’ve decided that every Sunday I will do a post of My Week in Pictures, basically showing you what I’ve got up to in that week. I think it’s nice to know a little more about the persolog and what they get up to when they’re not rambling away on their space of the web, and I also think it will be nice to look back at the memories I will have made.
1. My father picked me up from Cardiff to go home to revise for the week and on our way to his parked car we took a stroll through Bute Park in Cardiff. The weather was so nice and warm and walking through the park made me realise how beautiful a city Cardiff is.
2. Bank Holiday Monday had such beautiful weather so me and my mam decided to go for a stroll round Saundersfoot, a beach about 40 minutes away from where I live. This is the harbour where all the little boats are and again it made me proud to live in such a beautiful country as we drove home through the gorgeous little seaside towns and villages.
3. The photo on the far right hand corner is of me and one of my closest friends Alex as we had pre-drinks for my friend Rhi’s 21st birthday. A brilliant night to say the least!
4. The middle photo on the left is of me and one of my best friends in university before another spontaneous night out in the capital. We just can’t resist a night out, even during exam period!
5. The photo on the bottom left is of my beautiful little dog Lou-Lou. The weather was so gorgeous I decided to try and do some work outside but couldn’t get anything done with this little one pestering me every two seconds. She’s cute though so it’s just too hard to ignore her!
6. Finally the large picture on the right is of me and my girls ready for a night out in our local town for one of my closest friend’s birthday! I also did an OOTN post featuring the outfit I’m wearing there on my blog previously. Click here to take a look!
Well that’s all from me today, I’m heading back to the books. Looks like it’s going to be a long two days before my first exam is over. 🙁
Lots of love, Jessie. xoxo