haul #2.

Hey girls! Hope you’re all doing well and enjoying the sunny weather which has just miraculously appeared here in Cardiff.. If you don’t have the glorious sunshine then unlucky! But those of you who do, enjoy it while you can πŸ™‚

So I decided after my last haul that I would no longer be going shopping, but our student loans came in yesterday so me and two of the girls couldn’t think of a better way to celebrate the sunshine than to hit the shops in Cardiff. I was determined not to buy much but (as usual) ended up buying waaay more than expected. However, I did manage to get some bargains!! And everything I bought was on offer/discounted so I guess that’s okay, right? Anyway here is my haul.

Floral Peplem TopRiver Island – Β£18
Black Clutch BagRiver Island – Β£18
Daisychain headbandRiver Island – Β£4
Beauty ItemsBoots 3 for 2 Offer! – Total Β£15
NecklacePrimark – Β£4
RingsPrimark – Β£2.50 each
EarringsPrimark – Β£1.50
Nail StickersPrimark – 50p
Hair RollersPrimark – Β£2
Tanning MittPrimark – Β£2

Girls, please take note of this! If you are a student there is currently 20% off in River Island for only two days. I certainly took advantage of this. The prices above are the items without discount but I’m really pleased with them all. I’ve wanted this black clutch for ages as I think it’s so sophisticated and also big enough to carry a few make up items as well as my phone and purse on a night out. It also comes with a strap so can be worn off the shoulder in the day. The items from Primark are also sooo handy, you can wear them with pretty much anything and can use them to glam up a drab and boring outfit. I love big chunky necklaces at the moment and this one from Primark looks really nice with a black dress or boob tube.

The make up items shown above are some old favourites of mine such as the Rimmel London Fake Tan and the gorgeous pea green nail varnish, but also some newbies too which I look forward to trying out and reviewing. I’ve heard lots of good things about the Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation so really look forward to trying that out. However, I will of course wear them for a few weeks until I decide whether I recommend it or not.

So, that’s a short and sweet post from me today guys as I have to get ready to go to the gym before a night out with the girls from uni tonight. Looking forward to hitting Revolution in Cardiff as it’s my fave night out of the week in uni. Cannot wait! πŸ™‚

What do you think of these items? Are there any you would like to try or any you recommend?
Lots of love,
Jessie. xox

Share:

1. Maxine Whitney
    April 16, 2013 / 3:38 pm

I'd highly recommend the rimmel foundation, I've never been a big fan of Rimmel foundations before but this thouroughly won me over! Maxine, xxbeautybeatsbooks.blogspot.co.uk

April 17, 2013 / 8:06 pm

I've tried it but am not too sure yet, gonna stick with it thought and maybe it will grow on me πŸ™‚ xx

2. Kelly Lelly
    April 16, 2013 / 4:25 pm

Oh wow this is such a beautiful haul!I'm so jealous.Looks beautiful :)Check out my Blog: Day Dreams & Daisy Chains- Kelly. β™₯

April 17, 2013 / 8:06 pm

Haha thank you! Will do πŸ™‚ xx

3. Amy Kendall-Ball
    April 16, 2013 / 4:40 pm

I LOVE your peplum top!!I am a big fan oh Rimmel foundations.. i have done 2 reviews on my blog.. I have also been using the Rocket volume mascara and really enjoying it! great post :)lifeslikearoadwetravelon.blogspot.comxx

April 18, 2013 / 7:41 am

Aww me too πŸ™‚ im gonna keep going with the foundation cos I'm not sure if it's the one for me yet.. Thank you πŸ™‚ xx

4. Anonymous
    April 16, 2013 / 5:02 pm

The top is so busy and pretty! It would look gorgeous with a pair of all white or black jeans(: Great haul!-Athenaxomodestlysophisticated.blogspot.com

April 18, 2013 / 7:42 am

I love it πŸ™‚ can't wait to wear it! xx

5. Granny Gee
    April 16, 2013 / 5:42 pm

Great post! I love the collection 2000 liquid eyeliner – so easy to use!grannygee.blogspot.comx

April 18, 2013 / 7:42 am

Me too πŸ™‚ I've had so many of them, they're fab! xx

April 18, 2013 / 7:42 am

Aw thank you so much πŸ™‚ xx

6. beautysplash75
    April 18, 2013 / 5:55 pm

I love your blog! This is a lovely haul, I really want to try out that mascara! Following :)beautysplash75.blogspot.co.uk

7. KatieLouise
    April 18, 2013 / 10:57 pm

I looove seeing hauls and what people have bought :] that top is so beautiful and your previous items you bought from River Island look lovely! Is that in the states?! because all these items I'm seeing on your blog make me want to head to one right now πŸ˜€ and I've also never tried a fake tanning lotion. I'm pale as a ghost right now! Does the rimmel one wear off on your clothes?

April 20, 2013 / 8:09 am

Aw thank you πŸ™‚ no its in the UK.. You could order offline tho? The fake tan does rub off on your clothes unfortunately cos it's an instant one :/ but my mam has a fake tan remover that works wonders πŸ™‚ x

8. Amina Parker
    April 19, 2013 / 3:18 pm

The top you chose is so pretty πŸ™‚ I have been meaning to buy that mascara for quite a while. Maybe next time I go to the shops. I am a new blogger and I am following (GFC and Bloglovn) πŸ™‚ Feel free to check out my bloghttp://ohjustonemore.blogspot.com/

April 20, 2013 / 8:09 am

Aw thank you πŸ™‚ yes I will follow back for sure! x

9. ChloΓ«
    April 19, 2013 / 3:38 pm

I've used the rimmel wake me up foundation, I find it really good! It does what it says really, leaves you looking awake, fresh and a nice glow! It also blends well and has a slight shimmer to it :)ChloΓ« xhttp://ioncehadthisdream.blogspot.co.uk/

April 20, 2013 / 8:10 am

Ahh i'm not sure if I like it! πŸ™ it gives me too much of a glow and makes my skin really oily :/ think I'm the only #bblogger not to like it haha! x

10. Phuong
    April 23, 2013 / 3:04 am

What a beautiful peplum top! Such a great haul! classypeach.blogspot.com

11. Justine Daniels
    April 24, 2013 / 1:26 pm

I just love, love, love the daisy headband!Perfect <3justinooo.blogspot.com

12. Polina Longva
    April 26, 2013 / 4:56 pm

Great post πŸ™‚ I love love love the Wake Me Up Foundation!! So amazing πŸ™‚ xxβ™₯ ihatepolly