Happy Easter everyone! Hope you’re all stuffed after all those chocolate eggs! I, on the other hand, have been stuck in work – the things we do for money! So now I’m settled on the sofa and relaxing before a night out with the girls and guys tonight for bank holiday!
Before I start to get ready and sort myself out – early I know! – I’ve been tagged by the lovely Jenny at KrystelCouture to take part in the Liebster Award.. So here goes 🙂
The Liebster award is to help promote and learn about other bloggers with around 200 followers and you can then submit other bloggers who deserve some support to keep doing what they are doing. The rules state that a nominee must link back to the blogger from whom they received a nomination. The nominee will then write 11 random facts about themselves and then answer the 11 questions which have been set for them. They will then in turn nominate fellow bloggers that they think deserve some recognition and pose 11 questions to them. This is a great chance for fellow bloggers to get to know each other and have some fun. This really is a great opportunity that has been set up for bloggers – it shows that bloggers can show their support for blogs they like & enjoy reading.
1. I love everything leopard print!
2. I wanted to be a lawyer before I decided to be a journalist.
3. I love bright neon colours such as pink, yellow, orange and green!
4. I have completed my grade 8 ballet exam + love to dance.
5. I really really really really want beautiful long hair 🙁
6. I eat bread way too much.
7. Mini eggs are my fave!
8. I love going out way too much.
9. I need to find myself a new job.
10. I worry soo much about my future and over think everything.
11. I’m a very happy bunny right now! 😀
1.Why did you start blogging and what inspires you the most?
I literally started blogging like a week ago, so I’m a very new blogger. I started blogging as I’m a journalism student and wanted to try my hand at writing and having a new hobby when I’m bored in uni! I was inspired by some wonderful bloggers you can find in my INSPIRATIONS page.
2. Are you a Starter or Dessert person?
Definitely dessert! Chocolate fudge cake and custard 😀
3. What would be your life ambitions or dream job?
Well currently being a journalism student I am hoping and praying that I graduate… I really want to work as a journalist one day, but writing and reviewing fashion and beauty would be the ultimate dream!
4. Where would you like to see yourself in 5 years time?
Would love to see myself graduated uni and in a perfect job with lots of dolla! But most importantly, happy 🙂
5. Favourite Cosmetic Brand?
6. Describe your sense of style?
Girly, bright, floral! I love anything bright and pretty 🙂
7. Who would you consider your role model?
I love Beyoncé’s ultimate girl power, and her body is to die for! She shows girls that being curvy is beautiful 🙂
8. What is your worst habit?
I’m always late for EVERYTHING.
9. What would be your Desert Island Essential?
My phone haha! Hate being without it.
10. Where do you shop most |Online|Offline|?
Offline, I love shopping so much – it’s like a therapy thing going round the shops and looking at everything in the stores.
11. What pet would you love to own and why?
I’m not a huge pet person but I love dogs.. Have two already but would love a pug 🙂
So, there are my answers! Now its time for my questions:
1. What is your favourite make-up item, and why?
2. What is your favourite colour?
3. What is your life ambition or life dream?
4. Your favourite shop?
5. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
6. What/who inspired you to blog?
7. Winter or Summer? And why?
8. Who is your favourite artist/band?
9. Name your top three make-up brands?
10. Midi or mini skirt?
11. Which colour suits you most?
Get answering girls!
Lots of love…